Busy Estate firm is hiring for a dedicated Administrative Assistant to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
roles & Responsibilities
- Reception:Greeting clients with professionalism and hospitality.
- Answering phones
- Scheduling: This is perhaps the most important job. We have three (3) attorneys and their schedules are critical to the operation of the office.
- Lawyers need to know where to be and when.
- Lawyers need to have the proper files and extra forms with them if traveling.
- You are responsible for having briefcases ready to go
- The schedule includes multiple locations, so travel time needs to be considered at all times.
- Communication with associated offices to confirm dates & appointments is critical.
- Confirm all appointments the day before, confirm with other offices and financial advisors, as well, if involved.
- Prepare conference room before and after Meetings
- Mail Sorting
Busy Estate Planning firm looking for an ambitious Attorney to start a new career, learning Estate Planning and Medicaid. Pay commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, Plus vacations.
Contact Tiffany (315) 624-9600